Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N Bond Total Etch
Tetric N-Bond is a light-curing, nano-filled single-component adhesive which is used in conjunction with the total etch technique. Best partner for Tetric N-Bond is the phosphoric acid gel N-Etch. Tetric N-Bond is used in the placement of direct composite and compomer restorations as well as in the adhesive luting of indirect restorations made of all-ceramic and composite materials involving light-curing.
Tetric N-Bond is available in the bottle or the innovative VivaPen.
- Consistently high bond strength on enamel and dentin for clinical success.
- Nano-fillers ensure a visible glossy coat which indicates complete coverage.
- Formation of a homogeneous layer for improved adhesion to the tooth structure.
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity.
- Acetone-free chemistry – the solvent ethanol provides for easy application in one layer.
- Comfortable and time-saving direct application with the innovative VivaPen.
- 1 x 6gm.